From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:39:08 -0500
Am sorry to hear several of you lost your dear fuzzies.  It always is hard
to loose a pet and/or family member.

I checked the NIV translation, and they said "weasel, the rat ..."
Lev 11:30

I saw the Bud ad - the ferret is cute, but it's teeth are all wrong!!  They
should use a real one, or aminate it as they do the singing dogs and cats
in the flea ad.

I had a nice chat with Pam Troutman and got an autographed copy of her
book.  It was great seeing her at the Training Conference in MD.

Elizbeth the smoke eater - great tale (tail?) of your dad!!  Good thing he
has not tried building a boat in the basement!!  While you were in TX, did
you happen to meet James Sanders?  He is is my brother-in-law and an
outstanding man (6'7").  He is a part time teacher at Texas A&M.

Nan and SuperSnooper