From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:19:51 EST
Since I never heard from anyone ,I guess Jasmine's the only ferret to have
had this intermittent diarrhea.Leave it to mine to come up with something
new.I'll let everyone know when we figure out what it is,if we ever do.
She's the easiest patient I've ever had.She's eating and playing and thinks
amoxi drops are a treat.What a change from my cats,who think anything you
try to put in their mouths is poison.

Honey got a surprise today.She was learning what a harness felt like and
saw Sugar.She went running to bite her neck as usual and forgot about the
harness.When she reached the end of it,she was still an inch away from
Sugar.What a frustrated ferret.Sugar,who had started to run,turned around
and saw her stop short.Well,she just had to celebrate with a dance just out
of Honeys reach.All Honey could do was hiss in irritation.I think Honey got
a lesson in behavior also today and Sugar gave a dance lesson.To funny.

Sandy (Girls.)
Jasmine (I need a raisin to get better.)
Taz (Where's that Tazz girl? I haven't heard from her lately.)
Honey ( Come here you.Hiss,hiss.)
Sugar ( Alright mom,hold her.Dance,dance...dook,dook.)

Never underestimate the jumping ability of a determined ferret.