From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:59:29 -0500
Zeke is a 1 yr. 5 months.  He is silver.  He originally looked just like
my 3 yr. old female silver mitt.  Dark silver, almost gray, with full mask
and white feet and white underbelly.

He then started lightening up and had mostly white under hairs and gray
tips.  His lost most of the grayness in his tail and his face and he looked
like was wearing a crown with a point in the middle right above his ears.
He has been wearing this crown for several months.  Now the crown seems to
be disappearing.

This is my first experience with an ongoing color change seemingly for no
apparent reason.  I am in South Florida and as there is not much winter
here I still cannot see that this is seasonal, but could be, but it didn't
happen last winter.

Anyway, just an interesting observation.

Dona in S. Florida
Zeke ("you can call me King")