From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:41:59 -0500
1.  For Erin and kids-if fert is not tatood: it is possible that it is not
a Marshall Farms fert.  They keep these certificates on incoming ferts.
One could have died, or they may have forgotten to give one out.  People at
Petco get other peoples ferrets in.  Petco doesnt let people know that fert
they are buying isnt from their store.{that is supposedly true at one store
near me.} The fert needs its distemper shots completed and a rabies shot.
Ask vet to examine it thoroughly to help allay any fears you may have.

2.  Life can really be unfair.  I'm sick and in pain and busy nebulizing.
Meanwhile, our friend Judy not only gets the most exotic gorgeous gentle
ferret I could ever in my wildest dreams imagine---BUT--- on Sunday she
gets a visit from our FML genius: THE SEARCHER OF GIANT FISH HEADS !!

you know, that pelican guy-no; premarin dude; no wait, it's pemican .The
pemican man.

Just be carefull girl-friend.  Rumor has it that Bob C.  has been carrying
the torch for someone.So don't light his fire.  And keep him away from the
aquarium.:-)

Kisses and kisses to your treasured companions.

Lisette