From:
"Diane L. Hinck" <"[log in to unmask]"@FREEWWWEB.COM>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:33:25 -0500
Just wanted to thank everyone for their support.  I had to put Beanie to
sleep this AM.  I prayed for a miracle, but she was suffering too much.  I
don't want to get into details right now, but I did everything I could for
her, and she's not suffering anymore.This is one of the hardest things I've
ever had to do, but I remember the good times that we had- like the day I
met her and gave her a chance at life!  The vet and clinic told me that
"I've found my calling" by rescuing unwanted fuzzers, and giving them all
I can give!  My heart and prayers go out to all animals, especially these
little ones who have won my heart the most.  I pray that people would
perform a "reality check" if they own pets, and don't spoil them.  It
greatly saddens me to see how poorly a lot of folks treat their pets,
whether it is ignorance or whatever.  I posted a few months ago about my
freeroaming fuzzers- and if you can picture a fuzzie smiling- these are my
little ones.  The sad part is telling the other three that they're the only
three now, they even seem to understand.  Please give all your animals an
extra big hug from me and my crew, for Beanie Baby!

Diane and gang,

Sammy, Nipper, and Gizmo (and the souls of Lil' Rat, and now Beanie Baby)