From:
Rachel Gay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:48:42 -0500
Here's an update!  As of today, George is doing much better.  He is
brighter and fighting his meds alot more.  This I see as a good sign, it
means he's feeling better.  I let him out in his quarantine room to play
and after thouroughly investigating every inch, and some half-hearted
war-dancing he started to play and dook and act like a ferret.  This little
guy is a survivor and he will do just fine.  He still doesn't understand
toys, but a good game of t-shirt he's up for.  I do think he has been in
a house before because he understood exactly what the door was about.  He
knew it led to outside and he tried to prevent me from closing it.

I'll keep 'em coming!

Rachel