From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:23:22 -0500
There has been some talk about Lupron lately.  I don't have any ferrets
with adrenal disease (yet), but I did want to let folks know that there is
a wonderful vet clinic in Chapel Hill, NC, that currently has Lupron in
stock and is interested in finding more prospective users, if they have the
kind of adrenal case that would benefit.

I believe it is quite expensive to initially acquire, and it requires
special storage; however, the individual doses are much more affordable,
and they don't need to be given terribly often.  If you are within a few
hours drive of Chapel Hill, NC, and you're interested, please e-mail me,
and I'll give you the clinic and vet name/number.

Cheers,

-Pam Sessoms.