From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:52:49 EST
Hi,

I'm not sure what to do here.  One of my ferrets keeps stealing my computer
magazines!  Is he planning a takeover of my computer, the Internet, the
world?  Does he know the solution to the Y2K problem?  I have a Mac G3
Powerbook, so that isn't a direct concern to my machine, but if he gains
Internet access, will he solve this problem for the rest of the world?

And one of the others keeps getting old textbooks from the bookcase.  What
does this mean?  She seems to be studying psychology and languages.......

HELP!!!!!

Kim
(Dexter - Computer Hacker in training)
(Rosie - Scholar - degree undetermined as of yet)
(Tracy, Myst, Riven and Cricket - who have yet to distinguish themselves
in the "human" world, which they probably consider beneath them)