From:
Daniel Poryanda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:21:03 EST
Hi all,
As promised, I'm posting to let you all know what the findings are on
Jinx's tumor.

Diagnosis: Adrenocortical Carcinoma
Comment: Extends to borders.  (means that some cancerous tissue was left
behind)  Though not considered highly metastatic, this possibility cannot
be excluded.  (although the cells left behind may grow, this type of cancer
is not likely to spread to other parts of the body)

Prognosis: Fair to guarded (this disappoints me, I guess not knowing the
extent of tissue left behind, the prognosis cannot be more optimistic)

There it is.  Jinx is recovering nicely, eating his normal diet and his
aggressive behavoir towards the others is noticeably less.  He goes back
for a check up and suture removal on Friday, there we'll have more time to
talk to his vet to discuss what we can expect in the future.  Regardless
what the future brings, I know I made the right decision.  In my heart I
know.

Hugsandkissestothefuzzies
Daniel Poryanda