From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 06:28:11 -0800
Hello all my fellow ferret lovers,

Just wanted to update all of you about my male age 3 years silver mitt
ferret with a thinning tail..  The Vet called me back late Saturday night
after I called earlier in the morning and was told he was busy..He fist
off..aplogised for the lateness ..I was very impressed because it was first
a Saturday and secondly it was after 8pm..  Ratberts CBC came back normal..
The vet said there was one or two things that was a tiny bit out of normal
but because he had to use a tiny amount of anesthesia because Ratbert would
NOT let him take the blood and kept struggling squirming etc..  so that
would explain why..Ratbert is going in with his fellow cage mates(who are
having their yearly shots and check up) so he can take the next blood test
and have it sent to the University of Tenn.to see once and for all if he
has adrenal disease..I personally would like to thank each and everyone who
emailed me and sent the adrenal digest my way..  I really dont know alot
about adrenal and in case Ratbert does have it I want to learn as much as I
can to make sure he lives a long happy life..  I am taking it one day at a
time and will cross that bridge if he has it when I get the results back
from my vet..In the meantime I ask you to pray for Ratbert as I pray for
each and everyone whose beloved ferret is ill or has crossed the rainbow
bridge..

Thanks again for everyone's support..

Michele Sperling and her caravan of fuzzbutts: Ratbert,Fatbert and
Bandit :)

===
please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come
miracles"