From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:25:51 -0500
>From:    Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
>Pam, just read your interview at The Ferret Pad.  Could you please
>tell me where to find your reading material that can be handed out
>to Pet Stores.  There is one here that I want the lady to know some
>details about ferrets, especially wood shavings.

Interview?  Hmm, I remember doing that, but I can't find it myself.
Could you send me the URL?

The 12-page mini-FAQ, "Your Pet Ferret," isn't available as plain text.
You can get a copy of it as a PDF file, which you can read and print with
the free Adobe Acrobat Reader (www.adobe.com), from
ftp://ftp.optics.rochester.edu/pub/pgreene/

If you have access to a Postscript laser printer and know how to download
an ASCII PS file to it, it's available that way too.  I can also email
either the PDF or the PS file.  If none of those works, I'll happily send
you a paper copy if you give me your postal address.

Of course, this offer is open to anybody.  The mini-FAQ can be freely
copied and distributed at (or to) pet stores, vets' offices, club members,
or anywhere else, as long as you don't charge more for it than it actually
costs you to make the copies.

--
- Pam Greene                                   | If you were going to found
Ferret Central <http://www.ferretcentral.org/> | A preservation society for