From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:30:08 +1300
Hi guys!!

So many fuzzy fwiends awwived lately!!

Lisa Ferret is here an' dookin' her wuv to her momma.

CJ, Snuggles is wardancin' and pwayin'.  I t'ink he's weservin' his kisses
for his mom and dad t'ough!

Terri, Junior's here waitin'.  He's a widdle shy abou' lookin' for ya.  I
t'ink he's missin' you too.

Pepper, you know Ashlee's here bouncin' alweady!  Didn' take her wong to
settle down here at de Bwidge and make lotsa new fwiends <chortle>

Deeper Zack... <dookdook> Does dat mean when you come up here I can chew on
your toes??  PWEASE??  Nothin' better t'an a nice toe to chew on!  I t'ink
you'll jump an' dance nicewy for us ferrets to pway wiv!

Debbie, luv to leave a message to ev'rybody dat I'm fwom de Bwidge, but us
ferrets aren't known for wespons...er..  wespon... For doin' stuff wight.

Wow, so many new fwiends to pway wiv and I'm busy talkin' wiv you!  Better
git goin'!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter