From:
"Sandra M. Casson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:13:06 -0600
Hi,
I am going to Florida soon and my parents and going to watch my two
partners in crime.  The problem is my parents have a large 10 lb rabbit
named Ford.  Has anyone had any experience with ferrets and rabbits
interaction.  My mother needs some advice on how to handle this.  E-mail
me with any info you may have on the subject.

Dooks and Kisses,
Luna, Rikki, Omni(dog), and their parents

P.S. I accidently sent some posts and e-mails on my husbands account.
Sorry, if you replied to that address, it may be a while till i get to
read them.  He doesn't clean his e-mail out and there were 500 letters
last i looked. Thanks.

Sandra Casson/Phillips