From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:15:54 -0600
The son of my girlfriend who I got the new kitty from, has 3 ferrets.  He
just got a hunting dog (puppy) which is terrorizing the fuzzies.  So, he
wants to find new homes for the ferrets.  (Like mother, like son...)
Anyway, the two males should stay together, and the female needs to go to
a ferretless home or one with females only (she has to be separated from
the males).

Slinky is about 4 years old and is absolutely a sweetie!  Definately a lap
ferret.  (He is the one who made me fall in love with ferrets!).  He is a
small sable and is missing fur on the end of his tail due to stress.  He
needs a LOT of attention.  Squinty is around 3 or 4 and is a large silver
mitt (if memory serves...) and is a bit more active.  These two would come
with a large cage.

Shingos is around 2.5 and a reformed biter.  She needs more attention, too.
I'm not sure about her color, maybe cinnamon...she changes colors with each
season.  Also possibly a panda (it's been awhile since I've seen them.
They are all healthy and litter box trained and don't nip.  They are
located in Minneapolis, MN.  Price is negotiable and I'm sure, reasonable.

Please e-mail me if you're interested or want more info:

Barb, Lucy & Greta

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the old,
sympathetic with the struggling, and tolerant of the weak and
wrong...because sometime in your life you will have been all of these"