From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 02:10:04 -0800
I would hope that by now most FLM people realize that Mr. Ed Lipinski just
loves to irritate you.  I'm sure you can take his posts in the same tongue
in cheek, manner that he proposes them.  I detect that some FML people get
very irritated at this ol guy's jibs and digs, which are clearly designed
to "get your goat".  Basically read his posts and laugh.  He really is not
meaning to be mean, just likes to argue.  Let him post.  We must learn to
read around him and not let him irritate us or take him too seriously.
There, there Ed, it's okay!  Judy