From:
Michelle Lindberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:30:36 -0700
Hi All!

Being a long time watcher and never a contributor, I thought I would put
forth a little information... given the conversations recently in regards
to the Feret Store, I thought I would let all know about another great
little on-line and catalog place - Pet Warehouse.

While they don't have as many things as the Ferret Store does, a lot of the
things that they do have are at slightly better prices - even when you
include shipping.  So, as an alternative for some of your ferret shopping
needs, visit: http://petwhse.com

I have been using them for years for my Kaytee food my amazing Boyz chow
down as well as dog supplies - very reliable, great service and secure web
purchasing.

Good luck and condolences to all of those that have corssed the bridge....

-Michelle and the Boyz

Hobart - I rule even if I don't use my box outside of jail!
Hobbit - so, I need to go on a diet - who cares! Its the holidays mom!
Odin - the white wonder
Bacchus - anyone wanna play? Huh, Huh???
and the visitors:
Dax - I am feeling better - I may be the smallest but I will kick anyones
butt!
Footsie - ahhh.... peace at last.... Bacchus!!!

Camy the ferret guard dog - I am a girl, and I like those Boyz!
(Missed dearly: Hobbes, Hodgepodge, Hocktraben, Homer and Hoshi)