From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:33:58 EST
My husband and I took Taz and Sugar out on the town,and they had a great
time.Taz got snuggled 4 or 5 times,and Sugar did great on her second time
wearing a harness,with Taz to show her the joys of exploring.Sugar is a
natural born therapy ferret.Anyone that came up to her,she immediately went
to see.One older gentleman was rather surprised when he crouched down to
say hi and she climbed up into his coat,but he was smiling.One little girl
got some ammunition for getting a ferret,when Sugar climbed all the way up
to her arms and proceeded to give her kisses.She looked at her mom and said
'see they are nice'.Got to debunk a few myths.They all bite and bite hard
all the time.Sorry,they have to be trained.They eat dog food.No they're not
dogs.They tear up your house.Less than my cats have.

They had a great deal of fun in the dirt.Taz was determined that there was
something really good down there,if he only dug deep enough.Sugar thought
the evergreen was a blast.She jumped and jumped on the lowest limb,which
then would bend and she'd slide off.Guess it was the fake tree at
Xmas.'This one smells so much better,mom.' They were very entertaining for
those sitting by the windows.Taz was flinging dirt for all he's worth and
Sugar was getting tree rides.They slept all the way home in the car.What a
fun day.

Sandy (What're you guys doing?)
Taz (Dig,dig,gotta find it,dig,dig.)
Sugar (Whee! Trees are fun.)