Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:07:04 -0600
Hi Debbie;

I'd be more than happy to help you answer any questions you might have.
I've got four critters of my own, and have had them for a year and a couple
months now.  I'm no expert, but I've been on the list for a year too, and
have some experience with them.  Don't be afraid of posting any questions
to the list either; you're here to learn, and we're all proud of you for
taking that step!  It's so much better to try to learn all you can about
your ferrets than to just get them and neglect them.  If anyone says
anything bad to you for asking questions that they think you should already
know the answers to, then they aren't worth the presents my fuzzies leave
in the corners!  We all started out as newbies, and we're all here to learn
from each other.  Good luck and enjoy your new babies!

Kristi (Kitchen Consultant with The Pampered Chef) and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 OR
by yucky AOL: My IM name is EmaniaE

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!