From:
Laurie Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 00:50:17 EST
Hi All,
Just wanted to let you all know that the Lost Souls from Michigan now have
a web page with all their pictures & little info that we know about them.
Take a look at these babies.  They are great ferrets.  All that everyones
has heard about these big, bad, mean hobs isn't true - hold these guys in
your arms & talk to them & give them kisses & they melt like butter.  They
suck up as much affection that you give them.  A 6 yr old hob, now thats he
is comfortable was out dancing & dooking up a strom.  I'm really glad that
they are adjusting so well.  The URL for their page is:
www2.suite224.net/~ncfs1997/mils.html

Everybody have a Happy New Year.  I know 36 little fuzzies that are going
to have a much happier New Year then they probably ever had!  Which already
makes my New Year happy.

God Bless
Laurie Long
The Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter