From:
misty /dara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:56:22 PST
hello everyone..

boy that math class has hit the Johnson family quickly.

we've not had our first ferret a month, when we've added to our family..

His name is Kris.. (short for Kris Kringle..as he was my x-mas present)

he was born in oct.. and he's also from triple f farms.. (which our
first one is from)..

the trouble now is trying to figure out what color he actually is.

looking at a magazine..  he looks like a panda..  but not a cinamon..
actually, because he's not reddish..  but more like a chocolate color..
hmm chocolate panda????  not quite sure..  but he's almost as cute as
Rent..  ~grins~ (will be just as cute, the more i get to know him)

so far so good on the introduction of the two of them together..  it seems
though..  Rent (the older one and first ferret) wanted to hmm itch him with
his teeth..  like a dog does when they itch..  i know we have had fleas..
(got some frontline for them today, so he was probably itching from the
meds)..

and he kept biting his ears..  nothing else but his ears..  i think it will
be ok..  for they were sleeping on each other for a bit..  smiles

the cat, just thinks.. ohhh my another smaller version of Rent.. LOL

she was laying in the kitchen..  and Rent came running up to her..  at
the same time the baby (Kris)..  came running up to Him..  and they both
collided ontop of her..  hahaha..  tag team wrestling..  HAHAHA just wanted
all to know about my new baby..

Misty
Rent and Kris