From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:24:01 -0400
Hi, everyone,

First, I'd like to thank everyone who wrote and called about the little
sable ferret kit with a sneezing problem.  I apologize for not writing
you all individually, but that would be a *lot* of messages.

Here is what happened: I purchased him on Thursday night, and I am being
reimbursed by a woman in Iowa who wanted to seem him get a good home.  He
stayed with us for two nights, and was absolutely the most affectionate
little kit I've ever seen, and I've raised seven of them.  Keith didn't
want to give him up, but we had committed to giving him to our friend
Regan, who does know how to care for ferrets, but couldn't really afford
to get one started out in life right now.  With the cost of the ferret
covered, Keith and I contributed the cage and basic supplies, and Regan
will cover her own vet bills for the kit.

The only snag was that Regan lives in upstate New York, and her car is
dying, so she couldn't meet me half way.  So... I drove the 680 miles to
her home and delivered the little boy.  Since she views him as a wonderful
Christmas gift, and since he sneezes, she calls him Ebesneezer, or Sneezer
for short :)  He is in a loving home and should have the best of everything.

I'm tried after 1360 miles in two days, but I'm fine, and this really does
have a happy ending.

Again, if you want to see pictures of the little guy, he's at:

http://www.caitys-world.com/blake.html

Again, thanks to everyone who cared so much about this precious little
life,

All the best,
Caity

Caitlyn M. Martin                  "They have computers... and may have
[log in to unmask]                           other weapons of mass
http://www.caitys-world.com               destruction"  -Janet Reno