From:
Samantha Rosier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:55:49 EST
Hi everyone,

My 9 month old albino female named Annie has can crawl under the small
crack better the door and floor.  We keep our ferrets in a ferret proofed
bedroom during the day when we are at work and the rest of the time that we
are not home.  She is the only ferret out of my four that does this.  I do
not want to have to cage them all because of her problem and I do not feel
it is right just to cage her.  Does anyone have any suggestion on how we
can keep her from doing this?

Thanks!

Samantha Rosier
President