From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:40:04 -0800
We have just gotten our first ferret, his name is Pepper (he came to us
as Pepe, but we figured Pepper was close enough).  He is a blaze male
(neutered, of course), but we do not know how old he is because he is a
rescue.  We got him from the Springfield Ferret Club (THANK YOU, THANK
YOU,THANK YOU) who rescued him about 9 months ago.  We truely adore this
little guy.  Currently he is kept in my bedroom, so he can get used to the
dogs, but we are hopeful that they will all learn to get along soon.

Pepper was the best Christmas gift we could have hoped for, and he does so
many cute things.  He gives tons of kisses, and he has never nipped at all!
Not even when my 9 year old plays with him.  If anybody has any tips to
pass on to us (we are first time Fuzzy Slaves), please feel free, we read
this list every day.  Can someone explain "dooking " to me?  I think I have
seen "wardancing".

Thank you