From:
Rachel Ripley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:24:05 -0500
I am posting this for those who I didn't reply to.  I can't reply to
hotmail adresses from my e-mail.  Thank you once again.  Sorry for the
delay, I just found this out at a meeting today.  No wonder alot of my
mail keeps bouncing back!

Rachel and gang

PS We took the annual christmas card photo last night.  It was impossible
to get two ferrets and two cats to sit for a photo.  We ended up taking
individual pictures.  It was hilarious.

And to the person who posted about the photo contest, I'll see how the
pictures turn out and let you know.