Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:44:36 -0500
Just wanna say thanx to everyone that had ideas on the rat infestation in
my house.  I plugged up the fireplace, put some ferret poop and dirty
litter in several strategic places, put the food in a closed container, and
put my ferrets on leashes and let them walk around the house.  I dont' want
to let them loose completely because the house is old and I haven't ferret
proofed all of the rooms.  We'll see if any of this helps....

brenda n the furballs