From:
Lawrence Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 08:53:21 -0500
Good morning all!  Freddie attacked an ornament on the Christmas tree!!
When I took him back for a weight check, he had lost 1/4lb.  and his temp.
was up a bit more.  Dr. Packheiser changed his antibiotic to Orbifloxacin -
1/4 tablet/day.  His hydration was fine.  Doc palpated his abdomen and all
was well there.  Doc said I was doing great with him and to continue the
Nutrical, Pepto/H2O and droppers of water.  This AM, I saw him eating with
one of his buds from the food bowl!!  His countenance is just better
overall.  Thanks for your prayers and good thoughts! :)

Thanks too, for the recipes.  I don't have a printer so my husband will try
to print them off at work.  I'm going to make a medical recipe file.  Long
over-due!  I've had ferrets for 10 years and learn something everyday.
What works for one ferret may not work for another.  It never hurts to have
several options.

My hugs to all whose ferrets have gone to the Bridge and to all those
struggling with sick ones.

Gotta go do boxes, My masters are calling....

Tequita-one HAPPY mom!
Andy-my deaf, sweeeeet, old man
PeewWee-Hey, How come Freddie gets all the treats?
Freddie-Boy, somebody slipped me a micki! Treats!? Yuk!! You can have it
        all!
Cindy-Pleassse let me see what's in the bowl. Can I turn it over...?