From:
Angela Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:10:22 EST
>Moderator's note: I have no objection to discussing it here.  And while
>I'm writing, I think educating the employees about ferrets is a *super*
>idea, for many reasons

I'm not trying to plug PETsMART, but if any of you out there have one near
you they don't sell ferts but they sell a fair selection of fert stuff.
The employees are also required to take courses on animals with emphasis on
the ones they sell and thats all the employees not just the ones who handle
the animals.  The ones who handle the animals have stricter courses and
regulations to follow.

Thought you guys might find that interesting.

By the way I signed up for transporting ferrets in NC in responce to the
need for ferts to go from GA to VA.  I'm in Raleigh, NC.  Someone give me a
call.

Angie and Duchess, Chewie, Adrienne and Roxanne