From:
Angela Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 17:09:15 EST
I moved back into my parents house under the condition the ferret cage
stayed in my room.  My parents fell in love with the ferret and bought it
two playmates.  My father has since decided he won't allow them in his
house as he is allergic (yeah right).  He built them a large cage outdoors.
I thought I could keep them outside a short time until I could move out.
As it is freezing here in the Triangle, I have been sneeking the ferrets
into my room, however, my father caught me in the act today.  So, it is
with a heavy heart, I know I have to find a better home for my fuzzies.
Although I love them alot, I can't provide them the home they deserve.  I
would like to find them a home with someone in the Triangle area because I
would like to keep in touch if possible.  They are: 1 male silver approx 1
year old large beautiful and healthy-playful dooker -he's a "lick lick
chomper" ;-).  1 female silver approx 1 year old beautiful, healthy and
sweet-inquisitive-never nipped me once and she was a very young kit when I
got her.  The two silvers are littermates.  1 female sable approx 1 year
six months old most beautiful face with all pink nose, sweetest baby in the
word, I call her flying Wullinda because she's a leaper-she's VERY
underweight and on a ducksoup diet because she's just getting over
coccidea-her favorite toy is a soda bottle ;-).  They have all been treated
for coccidea and the others show no signs of ever having it.  They have a
three story cage, three water bottles, three food dishes, food, and LOTS of
toys.  I have to ask $100.00 for them because I have to give it to my
father so he can get the carpets cleaned to get rid of ferret smell.  Yes,
that's right.  Anyone interested can email me at [log in to unmask]

Angie
Raleigh, NC