From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:28:47 -0500
I got a number of responses when I asked on the list about who was going to
the ferret show in Kissimmee on Feb 27.  Therefore I am going to try to do
some organization, so that those of us from the FML who are going can get
together at the show, "put faces with names" and that sort of business.  I
think it would also be neat for the group of us to get together after the
show for dinner or something.  Please e-mail me personally if you are going
to the show and are interested in this idea (excepting those of you who
already have, of course).  I will post on the list about any plans that we
as a group make.  Suggestions welcome!  I really will look forward to
"meeting" a lot of you at the ferret show.  :)

--Rachelle Tuvell
McKyle & Merlin