From:
Dawn Gsoell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 01:33:47 -0600
Dear FML
I posted Saturday to see if anyone could help our shelter.  Some very
helpful people came forward.  Someone wrote that their parents live in
Minnesota, and asked what could be done to help.  Someone else wrote that
they are a vet tech, running a shelter near Nashville, and offered to house
some ferrets.  Unfortunately I forwarded the replies to the shelter, and
deleted them, they were lost in cyberspace, and never reached the shelter.
If you responded to my post: Shelter S.O.S. will you please be so kind as
to write again.  Send your reply to: [log in to unmask]  Thanks, and
oh, don't worry, I'll never delete, and trust cyberspace again, I will
keep the copy in case the computers that be, fail us.

thanks, Dawn