Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:12:37 EST
I am a ferret owner in Arkansas, I have a paper to do for my college
english class and I choose to do it on ferrets and how they are mistreated
so badly by congress, and others.  The main subjects of the paper is how we
are trying so hard to get them legalized in Calf.  and why others say no.
And I want to include some on the holding of ferrets for rabies tests
rather than instantly putting one down because some one got bit.

I need information, articles from both sides because this is to be a
controversy paper with my opinion and possible ideas on fixing the
problems.  But other than my ferret magazines I have had a hard time
finding any information to show the other side and a little more to show
my side.

I need approximately 10 articles about a page in length, and any ideas
anyone may have.  Please hurry with the info.  this is due Friday Dec.
4th.  I would have wrote earlier but I didnt know who to contact.

Thank you
Shan and Fuzzies