From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 11:14:40 -0500
MASSACHUSETTS FERRETS?
Hello all,
I have been really surprised by the silence of fellow FMLr's regarding the
murder of the two Massachusetts ferrets (see FML 2454).  Are you all, like
me, so shocked and horrified that you don't know what to say or do?  I
can't remove thoughts of those two ferrets from my mind, and I would like
information about how I can help or what I can do.  Likewise, I am
interested in hearing how the case is progressing.

Regards,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
[log in to unmask] (home-preferred)
[log in to unmask] (work)