From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 08:05:41 EST
Well, we get the same thing with Advanced Pet Technologies, and we SELL
their product!

Apparently the "main" person (Brian) has decided to go back to school.
Prior to this little tid bit, we were informed that he had taken a partner.
We are in the process of attempting to locate the partner in a big way, but
with little help from Brian.  As an alternative, we are attempting to find
a product simaler to the Diplo-mat to carry, but so far no luck.

Around about August???  Brian raised the price significantly on the product,
then disappeared.  Very frustrating!  Ended up becoming quite crancky over
the whole thing and was forbidden to make first contact again, now I leave
the Advanced contacts to my husband!

DID YOU SEND MONEY TO ADVANCED????  Inquiring minds will try to help you
get it back if that is the case.  If you are still looking for the
Diplo-mat, we still carry it at least until our stock runs out, or we can
locate the "Partner".

You can visit our site at www.ferretgoodies.com, the Diplo-mats are under
"Accessories - other".  Be sure to check out the Sale on the Message Board.

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

See us at www.ferretgoodies.com or www.ferretgoodys.com!

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Shelters and Breeders contact us if you
would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet
diggers!

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!