From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:59:26 -0500
For those of you in the eastern edge of Illinois, Family Pet Center in
Edwardsville sells Totally Ferret, and they carry both 5 and 15 lb. bags.

It has been our personal experience that MF ferrets are not any more
smelly, nasty or vicious than any other baby ferrets.  When we got ECE in
the shelter, it came from an older ferret.  Anne, I wonder if you say the
same about the MF ferrets when they come into your shelter?  Do you tell
the prospective owners that they are nasty, smelly and vicious?  Or is that
reserved for baby ferrets from pet stores?

Many thanks to Jeff Finazzo for putting up a web page for us - please come
and visit!

Sara and Kurt Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)

http:/members.igateway.net/~furry