From:
will hughey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 16:15:22 -0700
Hi guys!  This is Billy and Angela and the fert Quigly.  Today we discovered
something very odd.  We picked up a couple of whistles that we got in mexico
and started playing on them.  They sound like a very deep flute.  Our 8 week
old Quigly started squirming around us trying to find out where the sound
was coming from.  Then after a while, she just flopped down and fell asleep
on the couch.  (We're talking about a fert that wouldn't sit still for
anything especially if her little play buddy Tim the kitten is nearby)

Did we hypnotize her, or what?

Also, is it ok to let Quigly grow up a bit and then get another fert?  Or
should we get another young fert right now?  When we do get another one, is
it better to get a girl like Quigly or a boy?  Does it matter?  Does anyone
know of a ferret shelter in the Seattle/ Puget Sound area?  I agree with
Megan.  We should have a different "dangerous places for ferrets" topic
each week.  Maybe we could split it up in to rooms in the house.  That way,
each week we can fert proof a different part of the house.

Thanks for any info you send this way.

Angela, Billy, and the fuzzies (fert,Q, and Tim)