From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:48:51 -0800
Oh, my gosh!  I am soooo ecstatic!  The vet just called with the results of
the biopsy from Sunday on Gizmo's armpit fat rolls.

THEY ARE JUST FAT ROLLS!  HAHA!  Apparently there were no carcinogenic
cells, a little bit of what looked like "inflammatory response" and a whole
lot of fat cells!  NO LYMPHOMA!!!!

Well, the doc said the only way to be absolutely sure was to do an
exploratory and take out all kinds of things.  But we say no way, Jose!
Gizmo is healthy and active and eating well.  I really don't believe it's
necessary.  I know there's still a chance that the disease is there.  I
just believe that it's not there.  And like Tinkerbell says "you gotta
believe!"

Thank you again to all who wished us well!  And prayers and thoughts
to all those who are not so lucky.

Aileen & the herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy
In Memory of Niko