From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:45:25 -0700
All the talk about soda and such makes me laugh.  My ferrets will climb
mountains to get to soda.  I have one female that with hook her claws on
the lip of my glass, while I'm drinking, and pull herself up over the top
to get her face in the glass!

But that doesn't compare to their love of SALINE SOLUTION!  I wear contacts,
and every now and then, if the fuzzies are out when I'm putting the contacts
in, they will climb into my lap and lick the saline from my hands!  Then
they'll steal my contact case when they think I'm not looking and lick the
saline out of that!  Oh, those goofy things!  As if licking (and then
biting) the sweat from the inside of my elbow isn't enough (sorry if that
grosses you out ;-))!

Aileen & the herd