From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:45:48 -0400
Hello all.

Sadie is still holding her own but I do need some ideas on getting meds
into her.  She cannot have linatone/ferretone or ensure.  She has
insulinoma so that cuts out anything with sugar.  I try mixing it in with
duck soup and still no go.  We need to scruff her and force feed her and
this stresses her out so much that she sometimes vomits out her meds.  I
hate doing this.  There must be a better way.  I can't seem to find
alternatives that she likes and she cannot have the old stand-bys that she
does like.  How do some of you do it?

Tryntje Miller.