From:
"Sheri M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:47:57 -0500
Hi Mob and fml-ers,

It's been awhile since I've spoken . . . but I'm usually here.  Well, ok,
I'm here but somehow about a week behind everybody else.

My fuzzies are healthy and happy--all 7 of them.

I have two shelter sweeties who still are looking for a home in Northern
MN/WI.  I'm in the Duluth/Superior area.  These two males, Ziggy and Zowie,
are 3 years old (litter mates, actually) and are very very people-sweet.
But they're not dog sweet.  They're less or more (note the order in that
statement) litter trained, have current shots, and no known health
problems.  Anyone intersted in this pair can e-mail me at
<[log in to unmask]> and we'll chat.  I'm starting to get more than a
little attached (can't believe I've held out this long!) and so I'm getting
a bit anxious about getting them settled.

Anyone know a good name for a female dog?  I ask this bunch because I know
how creative you-all can be about names, and we rescued a beautiful
shepherd mix from the local humane society to keep my boyfriend company at
his shop and keep an eye on the place at night.  She's gorgeous and
friendly and wonderful, and I want to give her a great name.

Drop me some suggestions, please!  She's been called "Sweetie" but we just
can't see hollering that after her as she runs down the street!

--Sheri M.