From:
Lady SongSpring Ishanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:45:07 -0400
Blessed Be everyone,

I have some very sad news.  Most of you should remember me posting about
Pogo, my ferret that was losing weight, and not eating.  Many of you
suggested duck soup, which we were already doing, and various other things.
Thank you for your suggestions.  This weekend Pogo ended up dehydrating
himself overnight, and started bleeding internally (you could see it in his
dark tarry poopie).  We rushed him to the vet and found out he had an
ulcer, and it was right near a major artery in his stomach.  The vet did
all she could, but Pogo still was not doing well.  Pogo's old owner, whom
had given Pogo to us a month before, called me back and we all went down to
the vet to see him.  He wasn't doing well, but seemed to perk up a bit
since all his family was there (including his godparents, and my best
friends).  Mike, Pogo's former owner/human was holding him for a while, and
I asked to hold him again... and as I was holding him, talking to him,
crying and asking him to fight, he passed away in my arms.  It was heart
breaking!  I miss him so much... we took him to my friend's house, who
lives on a lake, and held a funeral service for him that night.  We will
all miss him, he was such a sweet baby.  My other four are still wondering
where Pogo went... <sigh> I'm sorry to tell you such bad news.  I put an
angel ferret up for Pogo and more about Pogo's life and passing on my web
page.  Please go take a visit.  I guess I feel that as long as he is
remembered, he will always be alive in some way.  I will see him someday at
the rainbow bridge!

Song & the 4 rugrats

Yang ="Look at me, I'm big now! I big fluffy Yang!!!! I rule!!!"
Zorro ="Where is Pogo, mama? I'll sleep in his place till he is back"
Thor  ="You still arn't as big as me! I mighty Thor!"
Dizzy="Hey, where did the new guy go?"
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713
AOL instant messenger: LdyIshanna