From:
Lady SongSpring Ishanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:40:28 -0400
Greetings everyone!

Im sure most read about the new fuzzies we have recently gotten.... Well,
Pogo, the newest one who came to us from another home seems to be reluctant
in eating... he is starting to loose a little weight, not much, but you can
tell.... he tends to dump his food bowl when he is upset!!  We have been
spending a lot of time with him, and he gets along with the other ferts,
war dances, dooks and all... I just can't figure it out... I'm wondering if
we should take him to the vet for this!  Any advice?

Song & her 5 furr kids, Yang, Zorro, Thor, Dizzy, & Pogo

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713
AOL instant messenger: LdyIshanna
Home Page: http://www.angelfire.com/ny/LadySong