From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 20:18:34 EDT
Valentinus,Jasminus,and Tazus decided it was time for some ferretus
latinus.Hold on to your ferretus,here we go.

Ferretus Bombus-that nervous,smelly poopie your ferret saves up for the vet.

Ferretus Grasshopperus-that funny hopping dance done while following a
jumping bug.

Ferretus Speedus Lightus-the velocity attained heading for treat time.

Ferretus Borgus-the term used for those ferts that say 'your socks WILL be
assimilated.'.

Ferretus Godzillaus-those ferts which believe that size does matter.

Ferretus Klingonus-the noisy ferts that love to jump on the other guys,and
wrestle for the fun of it.

Ferretus Beamus me Upus-those ferrets that you see one place,and turn around
and see in another,and you don't see how they could have gotten there.

Ferretus Use the Forceus-those talented ferts that got the raisins from the
top shelf in the cupboard,that you need a step stool to reach.

Ferretus Hordeus-those ferts that heard about the Y2K,and are hiding food
and treats in preperation.

Ferretus Alienus-the funny looking ferts you saw in Roswell,NM.

We now return control of your computer to you.
Sandy & 2 Ferretus Twerpus and 1 Ferretus Angelus(yeah right)