From:
Melanie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:59:28 -0500
It's funny that you mention your ferrets attraction to cigarette butts.
Nobody smokes in my family but my 2 boys seem to find the cigs around the
edge of the yard that have been tossed out of cars, etc.  I take them for
hikes at night around our 2 acres and they seem to find every cigarette
butt around.  They roll and roll and roll until I figure out what they are
rolling in.  I now have to carry a flashlight outside with me so that I can
find the cigs before they can.  Sometimes my fuzzballs are attracted to the
craziest and nastiest things!

Melanie and the gang

Giz- "Mmmmmm cherios!"
Normie- "Let's go outside!"