From:
Thor Vidar Tangeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 15:40:10 +0200
Hi all!

I went to a zoodealer today and asked for ferret food.  Since it is almost
impossible to get ferret food here in Norway, the dealer said that the
closest thing to ferret food i could get was Hill's Feline Growth.  I know
that Hill's usually are high quality food, but i am not sure if this is the
right food for my ferret.  The Zoodealer gave me a sample.  I gave some to
my ferret, and he is eating it when i am writing this letter.  I usually
give him Iams Kitten Food.

Have anyone tried this food, or know something about it.

It contains:
Protein     34.3 %
Fat         24.1 %
Fiber        1.1 %