From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 08:31:32 -0700
Hi again to everyone from the ferret conspiracy theorist!

My condolences to everyone who lost their little mind-controllers,
especially to the Janners, who's Tinder went over the Rainbow Bridge
yesterday, I think.  I wish I could say I know how you feel, but I haven't
experienced pet loss short of a hermit crab.

My condolences, too, to everyone who got a ferret recently, COF is sweeping
the nation (except for those backwards politicians in California, where,
because of a switch in the magnetic North Pole, COF works the opposite way)!

A little update on the attack long, skinny aliens: for those with a slight
resistance to the FERRET chip, they let loose their dook monitor and what
is translated into the "raisin face", which immidately melt the average
ferret lover's brain.

P.S. To all those people who BBQ ferrets, what sauce do you use?  Any
special recipes?  There's more than one way to cook a ferret, I prefer
fried, with sweet-and-sour sauce.