From:
Christine Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:06:27 -0500
Well, I know it's been a while since I posted on FML but just wanted to
update you all on Sable's adreanal surgery.  She is doing very well and the
stitches will be removed on Saturday.  My vet called yesterday to let me
know that the pathology had returned and the adreanal tumor was benign
(sp?) and that it appears they got it all.  What great news!!!!  I'm so
relieved.

I have noticed a few changes in my kids too.  When I adopted them a year
ago they were soooo quiet.  I hardly ever heard them make a sound.  Now, I
hear them all the time.  Even Jesse, the big guy, is dancing and dooking
more often.  The first time I heard him dooking I thought I was going to
passout from the excitment.  It's been a long road for Jesse, I think, but
he's finally coming around.  Sable has even started chattering when she get
under the covers on the bed.

I know things for them must be getting better all the time cuz last night
I found ferret treats under my pillow.  I couldn't believe it.  One of my
little darling thought I needed sweet dreams, I guess.

Thanks for letting me share.  My prayers go out to all those dealing with
the loss of their loved ones as well as those of you who are dealing with
sick babies.  I sincerely hope they get well real soon.

Hugs and Dooks to all

Christine & the kids (Jesse, Billy and Sable)