From:
BELMONT COUNTY RACEWAY PARK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:41:55 -0400
Hi Guys,

It's been a long while since I posted.  I was the one who had a bone tumor
removed from my ferrets jaw about 10 mns.  ago.  For anyone who remembers
Patches she is looking very beautiful these days even with a slightly
crooked jaw.  Anyway here's why I am writing.

I was planning on taking my Buddy to the Cincinnatti show but all of a
sudden I keep getting this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and this
nagging little voice warning me not to take him.

Does anyone else ever experience these kinds of feelings before a show?  I
went last year and had a great time.  Buddy came back a Double Champion.
This would have been his second show.  He belongs to my son and he has
forbidden me to take Buddy now.  My Son has been around me long enough to
not ignore my so called gut feelings.

I'm feeling rather foolish actually.  But still, Buddy stays home this year.

Barb and all our girl fuzzies and my Spud Bud.