From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 20:06:42 EDT
I've had a request from my fuzzies to pass this along to other ferts,so put
your fuzzies where they can read.

Doors
1.Don't allow closed doors in any room.
2.If you find a closed door insist they open it at once.This can be done in
several ways.
a.Stand on your hind legs,or for the lazy,lay on your side and scratch like
crazy until the door is opened.
b.If necessary,assume the FLO agent role(see handbook),flatten out,and
squeeze under the door.
c.When all else fails,and you've had one to many treats for the under the
door route,stick your nose under the door and whine.It helps if you can
stick out your tongue at the same time.You can also use the nose and
flailing foot under the door technique.This always works on humans either
to new to being owned by a ferret to know better,or the ones known as a
soft touch.Don't worry about identification,as these humans always have a
tattoo on their forehead only animals can see.
3.Once the door is opened,look surprised,war dance in and back out
again,dooking all the way.After all,the object was to get the door open,not
get in the room.

     Sandy & 3 Fuzzinators