From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:02:30 -0700
To the FML,
To all those who were kind enough to pray for "Baby Girl", thank you.  You
were heard and she is resting calmly at home, no longer able to have
babies.  Thank you very much to those who sent private messages.  I will
attempt to reply individually but, due to the large number, it may take a
day or two.

In her exam yesterday we discovered she had earmites.  So last night we did
the cleaning/medication routine for the first time.  After being scruffed,
having her ears drowned with medication and deeply "poked" incessantly with
Q-tips, this sweet little thing gave me ferret kisses on my nose.

What greater reward could there be?

John, Bill, Hillary, Leroy and a very tired Baby Girl in Pekin, IL.