From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:47:01 EDT
Just thought I'd put this here in case anyone from Knoxville is on the list:

I have been getting prepared to start a ferret club here in Knoxville, TN.
I have had quite a few interested people contact me so far, and I think
that we are ready to have our first meeting.  I have arranged to have
meetings at the UT vet school campus in the Sequoia room ('cause it's
free!).  Meetings will be every 2nd Thursday with the first one being
Thursday, October 8th at 6:00p.m.  Unfortunately pets are not allowed so
no fuzzies at this meeting :o(

Anyone in the area is invited to come and give their input as to what kind
of ferret organization they would like to be a part of.  If you need any
more information or directions please write me an email.

Leigh